Monthly Specials & Packages
Coronavirus update for our spa
News as of 1:00pm 3/23/2020
Today Governor Baker issued an order that all non-essential businesses must close until April 7th or until further notice. The City of Holyoke issued their own order a few days ago that all personal services businesses (massage, salon, tattoo, etc) must temporarily close until further notice – no date has been set.
While we know we are essential to YOUR well-being, we are not considered essential by the state. Honestly, with the hands on nature of our work, it’s just not socially responsible of us to even be working during this virus pandemic. Our original plan was to re-open on April 1st but that is now not legally possible. The civil fine for defying this order is $300 for each occurrence.
We will continue to monitor legislative policies to ensure a safe opening for April 7th. (*fingers crossed*) The skincare product side of the business remains open for business, online at CaterToYourSkin.com
We are not going to book new appointments at this time in case this date is extended. We have closed the spa’s online booking system and are not taking calls right now. MEMBERS and HOTEL GUESTS will be the first calls we make to reschedule. If you would like to be put on the list for desired appointments when we re-open, please email EMMA@SKINCATERING.COM.
Please indicate your name and if you are a member or hotel guest. These appointments will get first priority. Also on the email, indicate your preferences for: service, practitioner, date or day of the week, and time. This will help us get your in the fastest.
We will do our best but there may be a wait for your preferred practitioner, date, and/or time. We appreciate your patience as we all navigate this stressful time of uncertainty and we ALL look forward to that day when we can re-open safely and give everyone a wonderful spa experience again!
In the meantime, gift certificates are available for purchase online (buy online, print from home – or save it for a treat later in the Spring!) and memberships are still available.
MEMBER BENEFITS DO NOT EXPIRE. You can use them all in the future. If you can keep your membership in place, our team will greatly appreciate it. These memberships are what will allow our business to re-open after this pandemic! Without you we would have to consider closing permanently. If your family has to conserve financial obligations because of your own lay-offs and reduced income situations please, reach out to us for options to suspend or cancel your membership. We want your family to be safe & secure also. We’re all in this together!
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions.
Leanne & Kim
Renew Your Spirit – 3 hours, 3 services + 1 add-in treatment ($225)
- Enjoy several hours to yourself with a 1 hour Therapeutic Massage that includes a Pink Himalayan Salt Hand Treatment, a 1 hour Custom Farm To Spa Facial, and a 1 hour Vacation Pedicure
Winter Warm Up – 2.5 hours, 2 services ($195)
- Enjoy a 75 minute Hot Stone Massage and a 75 Minute Signature Pedicure with Hot Stones. This package is only available January through March! Not all service providers do Hot Stone Massage so please call ahead to book this package. *not available Tuesdays & Wednesdays
Becoming Mama – 135 minutes, 3 relaxing services ($160)
- This special relaxing spa day is perfect for the mom-to-be that needs a few hours to herself. Three, 45 minute services to enjoy – massage, facial, pedicure
Spa Sampler – 2 hours, 4 express services ($120)
- Short on time but want it all? Enjoy 4 “Head to Toe” express services. This includes a 30 minute massage to refresh your body, an express facial to steam & clean your skin, and our express pedicure & manicure nail services for hands & feet to clean, shape, and color your nails.
Relaxing Spa Day – 90 minutes, 2 relaxing services ($99)
- 45 minute Therapeutic Massage, 45 minute Relaxing Facial