- Sunday: 10-4pm
- Monday: 10-8pm
- Tuesday: 12-7pm
- Wednesday: 3-8pm
- Thursday: 1-8pm
- Friday: 11am-8pm
- Saturday: 9am-6pm
Please contact hotel front desk for assistance if the spa is closed.
Located inside the D.Hotel Suites & Spa
1 Country Club Rd
Holyoke, MA 01040
D.Hotel Spa is centrally located in Holyoke, Massachusetts, a short drive from the surrounding communities of Northampton, Amherst, Springfield/Springfield North, Easthampton, Southampton and South Hadley and less than an hour from the beautiful Berkshires.
We are 30 minutes from Bradley International Airport and very close to popular area attractions, including Six Flags New England, the Holyoke Mall, the Yankee Candle Flagship Store and the Basketball Hall of Fame.
D.Hotel Spa is also conveniently located near many Massachusetts colleges and universities, including Amherst College, UMass Amherst, Hampshire College, Mount Holyoke College, Smith College and more.
In order to obtain your desired appointment, we recommend scheduling your appointment as far in advance as possible.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Your service begins at the time scheduled.
Please no cell phone use in the spa. We ask you turn your cell phones on silent during your services and take phone calls outside of the spa.
We understand it is a stressful time for many of our clients. You need us more than ever, and we are here for you. We are putting several precautionary measures in place and making your health and our staff’s health our utmost priority.
We want to assure you we have strict daily protocols for cleaning and sanitizing our spa as part of our regular operation. We are adding additional precautions and feel confident in providing you a clean, well-maintained spa.
Protocols and precautions include:
- Increased frequency of hand washing with anti-bacterial soap and disinfecting with hand sanitizer before and after seeing every client
(We already have strict protocols for this process as part of our regular operation)
- Regular communication and training for staff on following CDC guidelines for businesses working with the public during the outbreak
- Removing and/or regularly sanitizing shared items such as shared neck wraps, linens, cookie platter, pens, clipboards, etc. for public use
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all workstations, all treatment rooms and all public areas after each clientWe always keep a clean and safe environment including washing and disinfecting all linens, tools, equipment, door knobs, hard surfaces and public areas (bathrooms, waiting areas, treatment rooms, checkout counter, floors, furniture, supplies as part of our daily sanitation procedures)
To ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and customers, we ask clients who are sick, have been sick in the last two weeks or have close family members who are sick to reschedule your appointments to a later date.
Please bring a mask with you for your appointments. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
Please sanitize your hands upon entering the spa with the provided hand sanitizer.
Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment if they are not also getting a service.
We understand it is a stressful time, and we will be flexible with you. We ask you call us to cancel or reschedule as soon as you can. By rescheduling your appointments, you are contributing to the health of community at large. We appreciate you for doing so!
Retail items purchased are non-refundable unless damaged or defective.
GIFT CARD POLICY
- A valid card must be presented at the time of service for proper credit
- Spa Gift Cards are final sale
- Gift cards cannot be used to reserve an appointment
- All appointments that require reservation must be reserved with a valid credit card
- Gift cards are the responsibility of the purchaser or receiver
- Spa will not issue credit for a lost or stolen card
Promotional Gift Certificates
- Must be redeemed in full
- Cannot be used for gratuities, discounted services or retail
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
We have ZERO tolerance for improper conduct no matter how subtle. If any guest improperly touches a therapist, makes sexual or suggestive remarks, intentionally exposes themselves in an improper manner or displays any other type of sexual or improper behavior:
- The treatment will be immediately stopped
- The guest will be responsible to make full payment
- The guest will not be allowed back on the premises
- Other action will be taken as needed
Children under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign for them before receiving services. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in the treatment room the entire length of the service.
Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and cannot be left unattended in the spa.
Our policies are designed to provide you the best spa service possible. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you